Let’s just do it.
Ten people can play this game, including me. Say your name and color when you enter. Then I will pm you if I choose you as an imposter.
I am esninja, your host. My color is cyan (that really bright blue color), and I’m wearing a little red snow hat.
- Player speed and imposter speed is normal.
- Two imposters will be chosen each round. The selection is random.
- When you go to a different room, let everyone know in the chat.
- Voting lasts until all players have voted.
- If a player is voted out by a majority vote, that player will not be allowed to talk until the next game. I will say whether or not they were an imposter. (You also can’t type if you’re dead.)
- There are no security cameras in this game.
- Emergency meetings can only be called with my permission, so you have to ask me. Everyone has one chance to call an emergency meeting.
- Map is selected at random. You guys knew there was more than one map… right? (Maps are the Skeld, MIRA HQ, and Polus)
- Everyone has 5 tasks to complete. I will pm everyone their tasks and the length of time it takes to complete the task. If all tasks are completed or both imposters are ejected, crewmates win.
- Kill distance is short, and kill cooldown is 30 seconds.
- Imposters are allowed to vote for each other.
- You can’t vent in this roleplay because everyone would know who the imposters were otherwise.
- To win, imposters must kill 7 players or 7 players must be voted off with at least one imposter surviving. I can’t be killed until two players have died.