for the boys if you want cause im bored

boys ask questions that your too afraid to ask girls

2 Likes

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

6 Likes

If you had a meat patty and a car what else could a person ask for thats not a car and a meat patty…wHy DoEs GwOrLs LivE lOngER

eH??

ImMa Go GeT a MeAT pAtTy And A cAR bYe :man_walking:

2 Likes

dont how to answer that but ok

1 Like

iDk BoRedNeSs Get yA sOmetImeS

1 Like

Pizza

If you had a pizza party but no pizza then just order pizza but if you got no pizza in the pizza shop then go to the pizza car because the car is made of pizza so the car is made of pizza then take the pizza to the shop sell it to the workers and buy it back, take the pizza home and there was already pizza there but no people :smiley:

2 Likes

PiZzA

1 Like

Tbh for me, that actually made sense ovo

1 Like

um this has nothing to do with the topic

1 Like

FiNaLlY A pErSon ThAT UnDeRstANdS mY ArT!!

1 Like

lol we are just :sparkles:wIeRdOs :sparkles:

1 Like

Gimme another chance to confuse you pwease

1 Like

ok, ok- uhhhm do tree

bro

k even tho I’m a girl why do we live longer like WHY?!

I had a tree but my dad was a tree so that makes me a tree so I sold my dad’s tree to the tree land but since he was a tree he stayed in the tree land but the tree land was also a tree so both trees were planted in tree soil made by trees for trees but since Im not a tree I can go buy and sell trees but Im not a tree right so I can because those trees were made for trees by trees and I ended up being in grass :smiley:

1 Like

Why did that make sense except for the grass part :sob::raised_back_of_hand:t4:

1 Like

because Biological differences also help to explain women’s higher longevity. Scientists believe that estrogen in women combats conditions such as heart disease by helping reduce circulatory levels of harmful cholesterol. Women are also thought to have stronger immune systems than men.

da CyCle Of :sparkles: LeAf :sparkles: I MeAn :sparkles: LiFe :sparkles:

1 Like