I n h a l e

I’m sick of all the kids on CCC calling other kids children and spamming “ReEEeEe”

Like, really-

How can you call someone a child when they’re 3 years older than you and you’re more immature than them

I can’t be the only one who finds this annoying and stupid :skull:

@Korok @minchewy

2 Likes

Cough

Saku is one of them

1 Like

Frfr

1 Like

There’s more “ReEeEe UwU Catgirl/Catboy” kids on here now than actual mature people
and if i say that to them they’ll probably be like
“BuT tHe MaTuRe PeOpLwE aRe BoOoRiNgG”
“We’re more fun UwU OwO XDDD”

2 Likes

If I’m being honest, most of us on here acted like this at some point.
But it didn’t take us forever to mature

2 Likes

Even Gem Wolf still acts like this, and he’s supposedly in highschool

1 Like

this is getting out of hand, like, literally Just_Another_Human, and a few other people were harassing @TheQueenofUwUs

Dude, did you not freaking read?

They did that for A DAMN REASON

She go berserk on NEZ for just telling the news about mica’s life because DANI is friends with mica

1 Like

Would you call someone an idiot and say how much you try to fit in when they’ve said that your FRIEND’S mother HAS DIED

2 Likes

We’re not harassing anyone though ? ?

so? it still didn’t explain the fact they were making her seem like Alma, who’s much worse than anyone on this site…

no, i would never do that.

because she insulted me. And insulted more people in the process. u don’t even know what actually happened so sh ut

2 Likes

Omg more Alma :star_struck:
My partner can’t get away with getting Dani suspended but you can hate Alma with a burning passion and try to harass her and only talk about her even though she’s a literal child who wants friends to roleplay disney princesses with??

1 Like

3 Likes

He’s a hypocrite then.

1 Like

EXACTLY
ALMA lS A KID

1 Like

Dani is 12 so she should know better. Alma is freaking 9.

2 Likes

That’s the second time he’s been a hypocrite

first time was about all my pride topics and this time it’s about harassing people