Just Shapes & Beats (JS&B)

it would be nice to have some of these cursors, a small triangle that you get after completing a level and then to cyan (the small square) and cube(the bigger square with two hands and after the boss fight two little triangles on there head), a big (or medium-sized) corrupted triangle,rock guitar or arm to the monster, corrupted dancing guy head to lithrocathy head, baricuni head (filled in) to its head (with the pink border and black inside), a part of a laser to mega-cyan (yellow cyan) , cloud to JS&B sun and the tree to the monster

I can provide images of what I am talking about if needed

Yes images would be necessary.

ok, I will try to get some

do you even know what JS&B is?

Nope. That’s why I would like images.

you disgrace, if you don’t know about it then I will make you learn about it

I can not believe you @AstroWrld, and to think that we were online friends :worried:

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

here is a video of the full gameplay (watch it to understand everything I am talking about {even has the back story [not all though but what you need to know in order to understand @AstroWrld ]})

JS&B video

:frowning_face:

not everyone is a disgrace, we are still online friends, @xboxmangone17 is one of the disgraceses

I Like It​:small_red_triangle:&:headphones:

Added Just Shapes and Beats Blue Square and Big Cube Cursor to Games cursor collection

Just Shapes and Beats Blue Square and Big Cube

2 Likes

Added Just Shapes and Beats Boss and Final Boss Cursor to Games cursor collection

Just Shapes and Beats Boss and Final Boss

1 Like

Added Just Shapes and Beats Big Cube and Evil Cursor to Games cursor collection

Just Shapes and Beats Big Cube and Evil Cursor

1 Like

how many just shapes and beats cursors are u going to make

Nice pfp :sunglasses:

thanks

Added Just Shapes and Beats Dub and Guitar Cursor to Games cursor collection

Just Shapes and Beats Dub and Guitar Cursor

1 Like