Music roleplay?

A roleplay where your character can become a music making GOD. They can be anything, they could be skilled at any or even All instruments, or they could be into Acapella; or maybe, they’re singing voice has skyrocketed them into the vast world of Fame!

My character:

Name: Flare
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6’5
Weight: 125 pounds
Species: Fire Flyer (she’s actually taller than most members of her species, who aren’t even 4’0)
Personality: a pretty Lit gal (expect a LOT of Fire puns- >:) ), Kind, Playful, Caring, Maternal at times
Likes: Spices, dropping Fiery beats (Another one! XD), Spicy foods, her Fans
Dislikes: Water (she only drinks Oil, helps to fuel her Burning love for Music, as well as a few abilities she has… you’ll learn about them later. Also, Hah! I could do these puns all day!), People who somehow hate her music (be careful, there will be consequences to hating her music…)
Abilities:
Flamethrower: Flare, if she’s ever in the presence of Danger, will spray a constant jet of fire from her mouth, causing anything (or anyone foolish enough to be in the way) to be Barbequed; which this is fueled by Oil, thus is why she drinks the stuff often.
Vulcan’s Earthslam: Flare has Wings made of Molten lava for a reason. It’s for her to get as high as possible into the air, before swooping back down like a peregrine falcon, and slamming the ground with her wings protecting her, which will generate a shockwave, which causes flames to radiate out for a good distance, turning the ground around the shockwave zone into jagged pieces of Volcanic glass.
Related Info: Her songs are so Lit, that if you dislike her songs, you might find yourself Barbequed instantly once she drops those fiery beats she does. Which is why, if she’s even on tour with her Band (Aptly named, “Tongues of Flame”, shown Below), bringing Sunscreen is a MUST.
The rest of the band she preforms with:

Joining her above are some of her fellow Flaming (Another point for me! XD) performers, Brimstone (Electric Guitar), ColdSoul (Keyboard), Marrow (Flute), Lil’ Spark (Piccalo), and Wildfire (Drumset); however, i’m only using Flare for this.

Rules:
No Overpowered Characters
OC’s only
No NSFM (Not Safe for Minors) or NSFW (Not Safe for Work) content
Be considerate
Do not spam memes/talk about your day here, go to #general-discussion for that stuff
Some romance is allowed (nothing that’s nsfw though)

2 Likes

@Night_Wing, i did it. I made the thing.

1 Like

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mat_cauthon_son_of_battles_by_reddera-d993o0f

Name: Matrim(Mat) James Cauthon
S type: Straight
Species: Human
Info: Mat is extremely lucky in everything he does. His luck is almost supernatural. He also is very, VERY good at throwing daggers and using his spear/sword. He is one of the best strategists. He also enjoys reading and writing. He doesn’t like people to make fun of him bc he doesn’t want to accidentally hurt them if he goes into a blind rage, or what he calls void of mind.
Personality: Extroverted and likes to make friends. Can also be humorous at times. Trouble also seems to follow him though
Likes: Daggers, trees, books, music, playing instruments, anything that involves luck, danger, adventures, and making new friends.
Dislikes: People who are mean and people that think they can beat him at dice.
Extras: Mat can play any instrument he gets his hand on. He doesn’t know how many daggers he owns, or how many scars he has. If you think you’ve done something extremely dangerous, Mat’s been through it 100 times worse. He has stared through Death’s should and been to Hades and back. He also has a troubling past bc all of his family and loved ones were killed in front of him. His luck prevents him from dying(at least, so far) He also will occasionally have extreme mental flashbacks and remembrances of him in another timeline or universe, causing him to get confused and sometimes depressed.

2 Likes

Mat’s back! ^^

Yes!

2 Likes

At least, as long as people join this rp

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s true.

Name: SonicBoom
Sexuality: SoundCubes don’t (usually) care about that
Species: SoundCube (They can change their form, dont say they dont look cubical)
Height: 5’10"
Weight: 183
About: Plans to show prove music isnt always a savior, and he will ensure that by using it to eliminate musicians who use it to create.
Abilities: ability to create soundwaves loud enough to blow everything it hits up, can fly at mock 4 visor gives him X-ray and HeatRay vision.

3 Likes

Oops

Ah good enough info, ill keep working

Oh cool, someone to fight

But ill warn you fighting him wont be easy

Good, a challenge

Anyone want to know more about what Flare’s Studio looks like?

1 Like

Okay, here’s what her Studio looks like, based off of a small description of it i wrote:
It’s actually in the side of a plateau overlooking one of the Larger cities in the Gusano Desert, and it has a giant red Crystal pillar in the center, her bedroom’s in this, and at the very top, she’s even got a balcony overlooking the surrounding desert. Not only that, but she’s also got herself a massive pool of lava on the first floor for her, VIPs, and trusted friends only, when she’s not recording a new song. She also has a small garden of Fire-related plants on the second floor, in the center of which is a massive Flowering Bristlecone Pine that watches over the entire garden. There’s also a smaller Studio nestled inside of it’s huge twisting branches, for her instrumental and Acapella songs. She’s got a nice patio-ish area outside made of polished Blackstone, and There’s a golden fountain right out in front of her Studio, right as you reach the top of the stairs; at the top of which, is a small statue of herself, and the central Stairway up to the main enterance is red carpeted, and on either side of the railings, the walkway up is lined with Singed leaf Palms. It’s a absolutely beautiful place. However, she has a LOT of security in the form of several Fire Flyer Brutes, which don tuxedos, sunglasses, and an expression of “If you even THINK about trying to enter into the Studio without an appointment, you’re going to regret that choice pronto.”; who make sure that no one who shouldn’t be on the Premises gets to do whatever wicked plans they have in mind to Flare. She’s a National Treasure, and so it’d be an immense tragedy if any sort of harm comes to her.

2 Likes

Man, Mat would have so much fun getting in her studio if he was still a thief. I have some ideas now.

2 Likes

Also, is Flare in a relationship? Asking for a friend

2 Likes

No, she’d by far love to have Human friends! (They’d have to figure out a way to do the things she can do though, like swim in pools of lava, spit flames from their mouth, fire dash, and much more)

1 Like

tell me, good sir

1 Like

Bruh Mat has broken in and out of the most high security place on Earth, and ones that aren’t on Earth, if something challenges to have higher security, he’ll try to get in and out without being caught.

1 Like