can I like- um- yknow- Have that-?

Oh, okay

Imma add you to the list

There ya go

Thoinks

You’re welcome

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuu

Wait nobody was supposed to have it?-

@NuggysNumber1Fan ONLY MEE plezzz :scream: :scream: :cry: :disappointed_relieved: :fearful: :sob:

I’m confused-

Are you joking or what?

only me lol (no joke)

pls and me and you if u want

only me and u

Ohh, sorry

@Rage , i can’t allow you to have this badge, it can only be for one person

1 Like

Oh… Ok it’s fine

:star_struck: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :yum: :yum: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :smirk: :smirk: :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: :blush: :blush: :innocent: :innocent: :wink: :wink: :wink: :grinning: :grinning: :smiley: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :joy: :joy: :joy: :slightly_smiling_face: :joy: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Oh uh-

:skull: :hear_no_evil: :robot: :smirk_cat: :smirk_cat: :see_no_evil: :imp: :smirk_cat: :two_hearts: :space_invader: :robot: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :alien: :orange_heart: :gift_heart:?

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:disappointed_relieved: :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: :smirk: :partying_face: :open_mouth: :mask:

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :blush: