Zombie Apocalypse RP (Halloween RP)

There is only a hand full of survivors form this massacre

Characters:

@The_Gem_Wolf: a 12 year old boy that was trained in boot camp, name; Billy

@ShortChild: a 11 year old boy he looks innocent and nice but he is actually not. he owns and knows how to use the sword, name Michal

@Ena: a 14 year old kid excellent at knife throwing, ;name Ace

@Hous: a 15-year-old sophomore who knows archery, how to throw knives and plays guitar, name; Reagan Johnson

@Jules118 weapons: her stick (aka: the jawbreaker) (i was gonna put throwing knives but nvm)
find out more by rp-ing with her age 13, name; Jules Romo

@Vaporwave Was in school when the apocalypse started. She started in the school building but ran out of supplies so she is now lost in the city. She can run fast, but her stamina is short. Name; Chris, age 12

@Ash_Oreos Likes to practice with his gun’s and if someone come’s with him he likes to show off, He also likes to sleep when he can but he’s always up doing something, He doesn’t like it when someone take’s his gun unless he give’s it to them, He’s really nice, likes to help people and loves kid’s He always tries to help everyone and he just can’t say no- He’s not much of a shy person but when you first met him he’ll act kind of shy, He’s bi, He loves sweet’s (Give him candy or anything and he’ll love you forever) He also like’s to listen to music
Name; Max, age 21

@DreamBeenFound| She was hiding in a attic and survived only with bows and arrows. She lived in the attic for weeks with only a small supply of food. She went looking for other survivors and heard gunshots and yelling. Nice but strict when it comes to survival and fighting. Very good at shooting arrows. Has ADHD and Dyslexia.

Name; Alyssa, age 20

@Jay-jay likes guns, knives, and does not like zombies and some people, age; unknown

3 Likes

walking dead reference

at his own home hiding from the wave of zombies passing by through the window, I having a shot gun

i wanna join please

OK!

What is your name and what do you look like?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh
ok
name: Michal
Looks like: Freetoedit Animeboy Blackhair Greeneyes Anime Boy Black - Anime Boy With  Black Hair, HD Png Download - kindpng

2 Likes

a little about him?

he looks innocent and nice but he is actually not. he owns and knows how to use the sword.
thats it ig ;-;

mAy I JOiN-?

Yes name, and a little bit about the character

anime boy 7

ace
is excellent at knife throwing

Name: Reagan Johnson
Info: 15-year-old sophomore who knows archery, how to throw knives and plays guitar

ayooo twinssss

1 Like

betttt

i know how to throw knived irl

bruh same

sameee

triplets

yesssssss

Do you have a picture?