Anti-Pervs 2

The original topic was deleted from multiple flags, it kinda sucks that it got deleted but at least the post is coming back again.

So, there has been a lot of perverts roaming on this site, some of them been banned but it was temporarily, so they continue to spread chaos as they go. And lots of children are getting used to it which is kinda disgusting, i do not like the idea of the perverts only getting bans that are temporarily.

Even if it was a kid doing all of these things, they should get permanently banned. If they don’t, they will just continue, and many people are alright with it and not reporting that because they just see those perverts as nice friends when in reality they’re just getting brainwashed

Even if it was a kid doing all of these things, they should get permanently banned. If they don’t, they will just continue, and many people are alright with it and not reporting that because they just see those perverts as nice friends when in reality they’re just getting brainwashed.

Everyone is a kid here, even if they’re 13 or 14, it doesn’t change the fact they’re young. They don’t understand whatsoever, and they’re getting used to this, do you know how messed up that is? Therefore, the perverts should get a permanent ban, they don’t deserve to roam freely on this site since a lot of kids are on it

• I agree
  • I disagree Specify why you do

0 voters

@Korok @King_Nugget @Iilovecats @Zer-0 @Foamy @Ranboo @AstroWrld

12 Likes

We back bois and I’m not late this time

@Sarvente

Yeahhhhhh

@Bi_Hinata @Mochi-Berry

@susComradeLittEn @Comrade_Bruh

I’m here

What?

I brought you here to vote on it, since the original post got deleted due to multiple flags

@Jax_Oreos

@Delta @galaxywiings

Oh

@Sammy15

@Broken_Dreams @LoNely_VIB3S

i was calleddd

The topic is about perverts roaming freely and not getting a permanent ban

@Its_yaboi_firefox @Death_Key

@Festive_Zero

@MIL0 @whish-ggtt GO AGAINS’T PERVSSS

I was summoned?