slenderman = white enderman with tentacles

1 Like

good, wait one thing Name 3 scps

i know one of them Imfao

let me guess Slender man?

yeup

Tbh I only know slender man :smiley:

great…

the only creepypasta i know is that you should vote for my profiles featured topic : D

:frowning_face: :frowning_face:

Yep sorry

:frowning_face:
:frowning_face:
:frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:
:frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

well i will send a picture of famous creepypastas

2 Likes

never seen those ones

great, just look up the names of creepypastas on the list that you dont know once you know there stories then you can come back here

no, its fine, i see a mini Zelda whos bleeding from his eye sockets…

No thats ben drowned, actually i have an idea

Ooh ik all those I like Jeff the killer and sally

good