how can i share my cursor to u?

hi everyone! I come from China and have just graduated from high school, so I have time to share my cursor works. However, I spent a lot of time not understanding how to upload my works to share with you on this website. I hope you can give me some suggestions,thx

1 Like

Is it a .cur file?
If it’s PNG, then you can just share it with others by uploading the images and change the topic to Community creations

1 Like

I was about to say “wait is that Homelander?” And then I read the name :sob:

4 Likes

Omg cutsey kawaii Homewandewww >•<

3 Likes

I’m in love with Homelander /j

2 Likes

Actually, I have both.Because there are too many PNGS, I think it may be a little troublesome to upload at one time, and only mac users need to use these PNGS for replacement, I also prepared the.ani file for windows users, I think I can try to share the png file first before sharing the.ani file, but is it not illegal to share the link in this community?

1 Like

Wow, they look very nice, did you draw them yourself?

4 Likes

Yes,I drew this myself.And i still have 2 questions. Can I put the cursor file download link in this forum? If not, is there any other way to share the.ani file with others? As far as I know, it is not possible to achieve the effect of “live cursor” if only png is used .

Another awkward situation is that since I am a new user, there is a limit to the number of replies I can make per day, but I want to share the cursor on my hand as soon as possible so that everyone can experience them quickly :melting_face:

5 Likes

Another awkward situation is that since I am a new user, there is a limit to the number of replies I can make per day,

As you create more posts you will be able to more freely. On your signup there was a tutorial on trust levels

5 Likes

Depending on where, the windows version supports the .ani file format, but extension may only use png files for now

5 Likes

Those are quite impressive works

6 Likes

Why do all your messages show a green bar above?

2 Likes

He’s verified

2 Likes

Most likely I was automatically set as category expert

4 Likes

So my posts are highlighted

3 Likes

We need to pick some other category expert

4 Likes

@blife450

1 Like